Thinking of purchasing some top-quality photography with Daiokan? Already bought some snaps and looking for more info? Then look no further! Our Daiokan client FAQs are sure to give you some pointers…
1. What is Daiokan?
- Daiokan is a new online platform where photographers can sell their work to a built-in, international clientele. It’s easy to use and free to join.
2. How does Daiokan works?
As a client, your first step is to connect with the Daiokan photographer you’d like to work with on our website. Once your Session (or, photoshoot) has been confirmed, you’ll be able to meet in the location of your choice, and commence the Session.
Your Daiokan photographer will then edit and upload the best photos from the shoot, and share the Session with you via the platform. Upon viewing the photos, you can then decide which ones you’d like to purchase. Simple!
3. Have you never heard of a selfie? Why should I get Daiokan to take pictures for me when I can take them myself?
Daiokan offers professional-grade photos with zero obligations to buy – meaning that you’re free to enjoy spending time with your family and friends wherever you are, without the hassle of having to whip out your phone, turn the brightness up and hope you have enough storage for the rest of your holiday.
Let’s face it, part of making memories is the ability to let go, and not worry about technology or capturing a moment on your phone. With Daiokan, you can sit back, relax, and have your memories captured perfectly by a professional photographer, hassle-free.
4. Where can I find a Daiokan photographer?
- You’ll be able to spot our verified Daiokan photographers by their dazzling blue t-shirts and sweaters sporting the Daiokan logo. They’ll usually be in highly populated areas, such as tourist spots and near famous landmarks.
5. How can I be sure that my photographs will be kept private?
6. I’ve already had a Daiokan Photo Session! Where do I get my photos? How will I know when they are ready?
- As soon as your photos are ready for viewing, your Daiokan photographer will upload them to a private space where only you can view them. You’ll be notified by email or SMS when this happens.
7. What if I don’t like any of the photos from my Session?
- If you don’t like the photos, you have absolutely zero obligations to buy anything. If there’s a particular reason that the photographs didn’t live up to your expectations, we’d love to hear your Feedback.
8. Do you offer any other services involving photography?
- At Daiokan, we’re always developing new ways for you to experience high-quality photography in all of its weird and wonderful forms. Watch this space for more info!
9. I’d love to become a Daiokan photographer too. Can I join the team?
- Of course! Daiokan welcomes everyone that shares our passion for great photography and beautiful photographs. If you’d like to apply, head to www.daiokan.com to upload your portfolio and create a profile. We’d love for you to join us!
10. Got more questions?
- No problem! If there’s a burning question you’d like answered, feel free to get in touch with our Support Team at [email protected]